To ensure availability, book your event rentals at least 7 days prior to your event date.
Cotton Candy Machine ccm600
From: $60.00 / Ea Per Machine
Saturday: $70.00Sunday: $65.00
Price shown is for an 8 hour rental period, please select delivery and pickup times accordingly. Select a delivery time at least 1 hour before your event start time. Next morning pickup, the Overnight Option, is for late events and available with an additional fee.
See Discription below for additional pricing information. PLEASE NOTE: Cones and Sugar are not included in Rental Prices and are available below as Add-Ons.
1 in stock
Select your event date here
*Date selection for bundled products is available on checkout page and is subject to availability.
*Please ensure correct quantaties, all required fields, and options are entered and selected.
Cotton Candy Machine
Nostalgic Cotton Candy Machine. Resembling vendor carts of the early 1900s its time to bring out the kid in everyone. This 50-inch tall beauty features a large bowl with cover guard and cone shelf holder. With the easy access storage compartment all supplies are ready to go and includes cotton candy cones. Best of all, this versatile unit works with hard candy, sugar-free hard candy or flossing sugar, so the flavor combinations are endless.
- Works with hard candy, sugar-free hard candy and flossing sugar
- Perfect for use with all Nostalgia Cotton Candy Kits! (Cotton Candy Flossing Sugar – CCFS300, Hard Candy Party Kit – HCK800)
- Full size 50 inches tall
- Large bowl with clear dome cover guard
- 6-cone serving shelf
- Storage compartment for cotton candy supplies
- 16 inch spoked wheels with rubber tires and a pull handle for easy mobility
- Includes 6 reusable plastic cotton candy cones
- Approved for commercial use
Price shown is for an 8 hour rental period, please select delivery and pickup times accordingly. Select a delivery time at least 1 hour before your event start time. Next morning pickup, the Overnight Option, is for late events and available with an additional fee. Next morning pickups are generally done between 8am and 12pm. It is the customers responsibility to measure the setup location to make sure rented product will fit.
Cancellations must be done within 72 hours before the rental date and time. Else, a cancellation fee up to the entire rental amount may apply. But, some exceptions are made for cancellations on Rainy or Inclement weather days. So please check Weather Policy for more information. A maximum 20 Stairs allowed to the setup location. A setup fee will apply. **A cleaning and handling fee for setup on sand will apply.
How to Use
How to Use
1. First, position OLD FASHIONED COMMERCIAL COTTON CANDY MAKER close
to an electrical outlet before starting. Make sure the cord is away from any
water source. It is acceptable to use an extension cord if needed.
2. Plug in unit at the OFF position.
3. Turn both power switch and heater switch to ON position and allow unit to run for at
least 10 minutes before adding sugar. This will allow the Extractor Head to heat.
4. Once Extractor Head has heated, turn unit OFF.
5. Place no more than one scoop of sugar (flavored or white, granulated)
or up to four pieces of hard candy into the Extractor Head.
6. Switch to ON position.
7. When you see the cotton candy web begin, collect the cotton candy on the cone by
holding the cone and rotating the cone with your fingers while you circle the bowl.
8. Repeat above steps by turning off machine and adding another scoop of sugar or four more
pieces of hard candy into the Extractor Head. Once you have added sugar or candy, start
machine again. The cotton candy should flow more quickly as the unit is sufficiently warm.
9. Never use ingredients other than sugar or hard candy. DO NOT overfill the Extractor
Head by adding more than one scoop of sugar or more than four pieces of hard
candy at a time. This will cause clogging and unit will not work properly.
10. By following these simple instructions, using your OLD FASHIONED
COMMERCIAL COTTON CANDY MAKER will be a fun experience for kids of
all ages and will bring the excitement of a carnival to any occasion.
How Cotton Candy is Made
Cotton candy is made by heating sugar. This turns sugar into a liquid form.
Then the sugar liquid is forced out of tiny mesh with holes in the extractor
head by centrifugal force as the extractor head spins. As the liquid sugar hits
the air, it returns to a solid fluffy material that adheres to a paper cone.
Cleaning the Extractor Head
It is very important that the unit be cleaned properly after every use. If it
is not, the holes will get clogged and sugar will not be able to sift through
the tiny holes properly. NEVER put water in the extractor head.
You can clean the Extractor Head by letting the machine run
with an empty Extractor Head for five minutes.
If floss does not adhere easily to the cone, you can spray the cone lightly with water
1. When you have finished making cotton candy, run unit for about five
minutes until all sugar has been released through the extractor head.
2. When all remaining sugar is gone, unplug unit and allow to cool down before cleaning.
3. Make sure the unit is unplugged and has had time to cool down before cleaning.
4. Use a clean, slightly damp, non-abrasive sponge or non-abrasive cloth to
wipe the outside of the metal extractor head, aluminum Bowl, and inside and
outside of plastic Dome, then wipe with a non-abrasive towel to dry.
5. Use a clean, slightly damp, non-abrasive sponge or non-abrasive cloth to wipe
down the outside of the Main Unit, then wipe with a non-abrasive towel to dry.
6. NEVER put water in the Extractor Head
How to Book and Order
How to Book and Order
Our online booking and ordering is quite simple!
STEP 1. Select the start date of the event. This will be the date you want us to deliver the event rental. Typically, delivery is in the morning hours of your event.
STEP 2. Select the end date of the event. Typically, this is the same date as your event “Start” date. Only choose a different date if you plan to rent this item longer than one day. We pick up the day after the”End” date you enter.
PLEASE NOTE: We are closed on some holidays. Rentals booked on certain holidays will require at least a two day rental.
STEP 3. Select a delivery time window.
STEP 4. Select a pick up time window.
STEP 5. Select if you would like to purchase a damage waiver.
STEP 6. Select if you would like any options or add-ons and make sure to adjust quantities for each option/add-on. This may be different than the event rental quantity itself.
STEP 7. Verify the options, fees, and total for your order. If quantities are correct, then click on the “Lets Party” button to add your rental to your shopping cart.
How to Operate Sugar and Hard Candy Cotton Candy MachineDownload
The following manual is available for those who would like to operate the Nostalgia Cotton Candy Machine at their event.