Jumper (13′ x 13′)
From: $70.00 / Per Jumper + Options / Day
Saturday: $80.00Sunday: $75.00
Price shown for Jumper is for a daily rental period, please select delivery and pickup times accordingly. Select a delivery time at least 1 hour before your event start time or have Jumper delivered a day prior. Same day pickup, the Same Day Option, is for events where the customer cannot be available the day after the event and an additional fee will be added.
See Discription below for additional pricing information
1 in stock
Set the date for this item
*Please ensure correct quantaties, all required fields, and options are entered and selected.
Castle House Jumper
Eventos Party Rentals offers a wide variety of Event Rentals and Party Supplies. Get your party started and rent this Bouncer! Check out our options! Add extension cords, generator, or even a custom banner for your Bouncer. Book your Jumper today for your next event!
Price for Jumper is for a daily rental period. Please select delivery and pickup times accordingly. Select a delivery time at least 1 hour before your event start time . Otherwise, have Jumper delivered a day prior. Same day pickup, the Same Day Option, is for events where the customer cannot be available the day after the event. This option incurs an additional fee. Rentals are picked up the morning after the event. Next morning pickups are done between 8am and 12pm. Pick ups requested after 12:00 pm, incur an additional daily rental charge. It is the customers responsibility to measure the setup location to make sure rented products will fit in the desired set up location.
Cancellations must be done within 72 hours before the rental date. Therefore, a cancellation fee up to the entire rental amount apllies. Exceptions are made for cancellations on Rainy or Inclement weather days. Please check Weather Policy for more information. Maximum 20 Stairs allowed to the setup location. A setup fee applies. **There is a cleaning and handling fee for setup on sand.
08:00 am, 08:30 am, 09:00 am, 09:30 am
Add Custom Banner, No Banner
Park Use and Rental Information
Park Use and Rental Information
Park Rental Information
STEPS TO RENT A JUMPER FOR USE AT A CITY PARK:
1. Call to check availability for the inflatable jumper you want and the date you want to rent it for.
2. Contact the park where you intend to have your inflatable jumper party. Some park and recreation Contact Information is listed on the bottom of this page.
3. Apply for park permit and pay all fees required to the city.
4. Ordering online
a. You will be required to upload your park permit, valid driver’s license or ID card and credit card. A credit card will be required to leave a deposit on your order of at least 10%. If you don’t have a credit card, then a secondary form of identification is required such as a copy of your vehicle registration, utility bill or pay stub showing your name and current home address. If your license or ID card shows a PO box address then a secondary form of identification is also required.
b. If you will be emailing your documents. Please email us your permit and copy of driver’s license or ID and to email@example.com. Once we receive the documents we will then call you to place your order over the phone. When we call to take down your reservation by phone you will need to provide us with a credit card for the 10% deposit.
5. Arrive at park at least one hour prior to your delivery time. Make sure to have your cell phone on you so that the driver may contact you. If you are not at the park when the driver arrives to deliver, the driver is only allowed to wait 10 minutes for a customer. If a customer does not arrive within 10 minutes the driver will leave and will have to come at a later time when the driver is all done with all other deliveries. There will be an extra re-delivery fee of $25.
6. Remain with the inflatable jumper and all other party equipment until the same driver returns for pickup. Do not release out equipment to anyone else besides the same driver that dropped it off.
7. Once the driver arrives and before set up, the driver will ask to verify your driver’s license. If there is a balance due, you can pay it in cash.
8. Cancellation fee for a park is 10%, we will also notify the park that your reservation has been cancelled. If you would like to change the date of the event, there is no fees to change dates but a new permit must be submitted with the correct date. All Deposits and Payments are non-refundable.
10. All park reservations require a generator rental regardless if the park has outlets or customer has their own generator. Generator rentals are $50/each come with full take of gas which will last up to 6 hours.
11. The latest pick up times we offer for park rentals is 5:30pm during daylight savings time (November-March), and 6:30pm for months (April-October).
CITY PARKS CONTACT INFO:
Los Angeles County
Exclusion: No water slides, dunk tanks
Permit Required: Yes permit required
Phone: office 800-404-5888